ON APPROVAL POLICY
It will be our pleasure to hold a credit card voucher worth the value of the product for up to 48 hours so that you can “Take-it-Home and Try-it-Out”. At that time, you may either return the undamaged product at no charge, or authorize us to cash the credit card voucher.
PRICE PROTECTION POLICY
If within 10 days of making a purchase at LivingLIGHTING, you find an advertised identical item available from a local competitor, at a lower cost, LivingLIGHTING will, upon verification, match that price, or will provide you with a complete refund.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
- Credit/Debit Cards
- LivingLIGHTING Gift Card
As stores are individually owned and operated, product may vary from store to store.
PRODUCT RETURN / EXCHANGE
Products Eligible for Return/Exchange
- Refunds will be cheerfully given when merchandise is returned in an unused and undamaged condition, accompanied by the original sales receipt within 14 days from the date of purchase;
- Customers returning items later than 14 days will receive store credit;
- We will not accept returns later than 30 days;
- Products eligible for return/exchange include in stock items in original, new, uninstalled condition with all original parts, tags, and packaging.
Products Not Eligible for Return/Exchange
- Custom orders / special orders;
- Any product that has been modified, installed, or used in any way (including cut, clipped or stripped wires), items not in resalable condition or items missing the original packaging;
- Items with crystals or crystal beading;
- Large orders (single fixtures over $5,000, orders totaling over $5,000 on multiple quantities of the same fixture);
- Clearance or Final Sale items;
- Items not purchased from LivingLIGHTING.
All orders require a minimum 50% non-refundable deposit. Orders placed for pickup are considered purchased upon notification that the order is ready for pickup. Orders not picked up within 30 days of notification are subject to a 2% per month storage fee.
Some manufacturers charge restocking fees on returned or exchanged products. Depending on the brand and the product, restocking fees can be:
- 25% restocking fee of original purchase price on regular product. This restocking fee will be deducted from your refund/credit;
- Note: Custom orders will have a 40% restocking fee.
Purchases under $50.00 will be refunded immediately in cash. Purchases over $50.00 may be refunded by cheque.
Debit & Credit Cards
Purchases made via debit or credit card will be refunded back to the original card which must be present at time of refund.
Purchases made via gift card will be refunded via a credit note or back onto a new gift card.
Gift cards are not redeemable or refundable for cash. Lost, stolen, or unauthorized use of cards will not be replaced or replenished.
- You may cancel an order that has not shipped by the manufacturer.
- Special order or customized product may not be cancelled.
- Any cancellation fees imposed by the manufacturer will be your responsibility and will be deducted from any refund.
DEFECTIVE GOODS / PRODUCT WARRANTY
- All items (excluding incandescent light bulbs) are offered with a minimum 1 year warranty.
- Any qualifying defective item purchased from LivingLIGHTING that is returned within one year of purchase will be repaired or replaced at the company’s discretion.
- Repairs for items that are still under warranty will be covered at no charge.
- A copy of sales receipt may be required if the sales transaction cannot be found in our system.
- Any defects deemed to be caused by improper installation or product modification in any way disqualifies the product from a defective goods return.
Defective Goods / Product Warranty return process
- Defective goods claims must be filed with LivingLIGHTING within the 1 year warranty period, from date of purchase. Please be sure to include your name, contact details and copy of your receipt.
- Upon inspection and final approval by LivingLIGHTING that the returned product is defective, a replacement product (same as original, or an alternate selection) will be shipped to the store for a pick-up as soon as possible OR should you prefer to be issued a store credit towards a future purchase, that store credit will be issued immediately upon request.
DAMAGED GOODS / MISSING PARTS
Our damaged goods / missing parts policy is designed to deliver to you a solution in the timeliest manner possible, at no expense to you.
- Please open, and inspect your product immediately to ensure the product has not been damaged, or missing parts or components.
- LivingLIGHTING cannot be held responsible for any missing, or damaged goods if we are not notified immediately.
- If there is a missing or damaged piece, once LivingLIGHTING is notified, a replacement product (or missing parts) will be shipped to the store for pick-up as soon as possible.
If an item is unavailable for the specified extended period of time, outside of our control, we will work with you directly to find a suitable alternative.